Friday, May 18, 2012

The Storm Within

                                                    

I am crying out to you...in silence
I can no longer handle the storm within.
The struggle between what I say and what I feel
Is tearing me apart....
And I am crying out for help.
My rage and anger create the storm within
That only you can calm.

The reality of my life creates this storm.
Predictable turmoil
Confused feelings
Repressed  feelings.
It has become more dangerous
For me to say what I feel
Than to say nothing at all.
I must guard my choice of words
And keep my fears inside.
I can feel the rage of repression...
I am crying out to you.
I can no longer handle the storm within.

But you are not there for me
You do not hear my crys
Nor do you help me.
You hear only what you want to hear.
You do not even realize that only you can calm
The storm within.



                                               

                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment