Tuesday, May 7, 2013

HOOCHIE'S RAP

                             HOOCHIE'S   RAP

Yeah, my name is Hooch
And I live in the hood
Some don't like me
But some think I'm good
I got jaws of steel and paws to match
And you'll know how good I am
When you hear me rap     (turntable scratch-chh-chh-chh-chh-chh)

Yeah,I'm part pit
So I get a bad rap
I got a bad reputation
But I know where it's at
And I'm the proudest big dog across the nation
I can jump 5 feet cuz I'm part dalmation     (turntable scratch-chh-chh-chh-chh-chh)

I got a big head
and the longest tongue
I know you'd be upset
When you've seen what I've done
But I'm loyal
If your in my crew
You know I got your back and I WILL protect you     (turntable  scratch-chh-chh-chh-chh-chh)

Yeah, my name is Hooch
And I'm sniffin around
I can pick up your scent
In any town
And I can rap
And I'll prove it to you
Cuz I rapped on your door and I said "guess who" (scratch   chh-chh-chh-chh-chh)

My name is Hooch
And I'm misundastood
I rap better than Snoop
Ever thought I could
And I'm badder
Than that dog em n em
If ya listen to my raps then you'll know where I've been (turntable  scratchchh-chh-chh-chh-chh)

Hooch-------yaehHooch-------yeah Hooch
Howlin at the back door
Yes I'm gonna get more
Hooch----yeah Hooch   yeah   Hooch  (turntable scratch-chh-chh-chh-chh-chh0 fadeout......

No comments:

Post a Comment